Need urgent beta

  • missyvortexdv
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2005
      Got a short fic in need of betaing, my secret santa assignment. Has
      first half s2 spoilers, rather odds pairings and POV.

      Need beta tonight, had someone go over sp/grammar already and need
      comments to help me improve structure, characterization and other
      stuff since it doesn't feel like it meshes yet and it's due tonight.

      ~
      Hans