Beta request for R-rated Rodney centered fic with slashy tendencies

  • Mistress Kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2005
      Greetings all,

      I need a beta for a chracter-based Rodney fic, which is 2/3 done. The rating
      is Rish for adult situations (including but not exclusive for sex). Fic has
      slash content and definite leanings for McBeck towards the end but it's not
      a relationship piece per se.

      One more thing you will need to know: It's written in the present tense,
      which I think suits the story but I could just be self-delusional. If so I
      need some one who will tell it to me straight.

      In a beta I'm looking for comments in plot, characterisation and the style
      of the writing rather than grammar or spelling, both of which I'm fairly ok
      with.

      Hopefully someone is interested.

      Thanks!

      Kat