89Re: [wraithbeta] Re: Beta needed for Shep -centric gen

  • ashanome
    Dec 8, 2005
      On 12/8/05, Karen Holland <caityblue2@...> wrote:
      hi rox/victoria (?)

      thanks for replying!  I think my grammar & spelling are okay, so your take on my characters would be very helpful.  I see from your email that you are also in the UK - how are you with Americanisms??  There are a couple of things I specifically wanted to check out.  If you are still happy to read, and don't mind a fic with an original character, let me know & I'll email it through to you.

      I'm a home-grown American so if you need an extra eyeball, I'd be happy to help out.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic