729Re: Beta reader for a 30 pages story needed!

  • Amanda
    Jun 21, 2012
      Hi there,

      If you still need a beta go ahead and send it to me at acirazusta@....

      I am a bit of a grammer nazi ;) will give constructive critisism. I am an aussie so if I change something and it makes no sense to you tell me. If you have a preferrence between amserican grammer and proper english grammer (yes there are some differences) then please tell me.

      Amanda

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "amrei4077" <amrei4077@...> wrote:

      > Hi, everyone!
      >
      > I'm looking for a beta reader for a story with 30 pages and about 14,000 words. The story, which takes place in the 4th season, is about McKay (his pov) who finds himself in another dimension, quite similiar to his own, but crueler. He needs to find a way home, his only help is AU Beckett. No slash, some McKayWhump.
      >
      > It's a rewrite of my own story "What you see in the mirror", which is in my opinion definitely not the best story I've ever written and which needed to be worked over completely.
      >
      > I'm not an English native speaker. My main problems are grammar (tense!) and punctuation.
      >
      > If you would like to do the beta reading, you would make me very happy!
      >
      > Kind regards
      > Amrei

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic