      From: "ionahreads" <ionah123@...>
      Sender: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 22:56:32
      To: <wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [wraithbeta] Available for Beta - Grammar (American English), Plot, etc

      I'll beta nearly anything slash and McKay/Sheppard, any rating, although I don't particularly like bdsm stories. I prefer plot heavy to pwp, although stories heavy on sex are perfectly fine! Nearly any length is okay too, but I have a soft spot for long stories. Also, I can beta stories involving touchy subjects (violence, consent issues, hurt/comfort).

      I don't do stories without hopeful or happy endings.

      I have a good eye for picking out typos and missing words, and I also read for plot-holes, although I might be too forgiving on that front if the story is compelling and the writing is good.

      Anyway, just thought I'd offer myself up in case anyone is looking for a beta reader.