      From: ga_unicorn1960 <caras_auntie@...>
      Subject: [wraithbeta] Need a GEN Beta
      To: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 9:49 PM

      I am trying to get back into my writing and am searching for a beta who will help whip me into shape. Currently I have four unfinished stories that I want to finish languishing on my hard-drive. Unfortunately, I am a master procrastinator.

      I write Gen, mostly Sheppard and McKay interaction, h/c, some drama/angst. What I need from a beta - besides someone to curb my love of commas, run on sentences and check for their/they're/ there confusion - is someone who will honestly critique the work. Tell me if there are slow spots, or boring bits, or just that the whole thing is ill-conceived. I don't want someone who will be shy about telling me that this bit here would be infinitely better if I moved it over here.

      And, at this point, I need someone who will send me harassing emails, demanding new work. Make me feel guilty.

      Does this sound like you?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic