678Need a beta

  • gemma_hill_1987
    Aug 22, 2009
      Hi all,
      this is my first foray into SGA fanfic, and I could do with a beta/someone I could possibly bounce ideas off?
      Basic premise of the story: McKay/Sheppard slash, John's POV, dealing with the events of The Shrine.
      I plans for it to be fairly angsty, obviously, dealing with Rodney slipping away, with a nice fluffy ending :)
      If anyone would be willing to help I'd be very grateful.

      Cheers,
      Gem

      PS. Seem to be having trouble posting-the page doesn't change when I press send, so apologies if I've sent this more than once!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic