643Re: [wraithbeta] Re: Looking for a beta reader

  • Gyrmalcyn
    Nov 6, 2008
      I probably should mention that I'm taking this story slightly AU.  While I am following the episodes, I hate the character of Dr. Jennifer Keller with a passion, so I'm making her a very minor character where I can.  My original character is actually taking the position of Chief Medical Officer within Atlantis.

      Jeanne

      gamegirl1217 <gamegirl1217@...> wrote:
      I know you posted this around four months ago, however, if you are
      still looking for someone to beta this, I would be happy to look it
      over for you. It sounds like a very interesting idea.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic