642Re: [wraithbeta] Re: Looking for a beta reader

  • Gyrmalcyn
    Nov 6, 2008
      Sorry for the late reply!  I've been juggling school, an toddler, and packing for a move lately.  Time is disappearing far too fast for me!

      I would love to have a beta reader :)  I've been writing and re-writing so much of it, trying to achieve a sense of peace with this story, and I don't think I will until I've heard someone else's opinion.

      What formats work better for you?  I use Microsoft Office 2007, but I can downsave to 2003 if need be.

      Thank you so much!

      Jeanne

      gamegirl1217 <gamegirl1217@...> wrote:
      I know you posted this around four months ago, however, if you are
      still looking for someone to beta this, I would be happy to look it
      over for you. It sounds like a very interesting idea.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic