585Looking for Beta Team fic, G, series

  • entsg1efc2002
    Dec 10, 2007
      Hello all,

      OK I have FINALLY got my butt in gear and go back to some of my old
      stories. This is the first one I have got a full chapter on so I need
      it done so I can post it while working on the last part.

      It is part 6 of a 7 part series set just after season 2s ep "The
      Tower". I had it on many list a year ago when I was still working on
      it but it's been a while now. (EEEK 15 months)

      You may need to read the other parts to keep continuity but that's up
      to you I guess. They are on fanfiction.net. It's all about how the
      team rescues Rodney from underground after they kill the ZPM.

      Thanks,
      Laheara
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic