580Beta needed for het fanfic

  • evita1976de
    Nov 18, 2007
      Hello,

      I'm in need of a beta reader for a Ronon/OC story I'm just writing.
      Since I'm from Germany and I'm translating this story into English I
      need someone who is patient enough to correct all the wrong spelling
      and grammar.

      I'm looking for someone who ist willing to work with me for some time
      since the story isn't finished yet and I don't know how it will be in
      the end. The first small chapter is already translated. Two more are
      waiting for translation, the rest until now only exists in my head. ;-)

      The rating probably will be up to R.

      Who's willing to help?

      Greetings

      Evita