575Looking for a beta to check a gen character piece

  • Briana
    Nov 2, 2007
      Hello!

      As I've said in the subject line, I am new to this group and looking
      for a beta reader. I've just posted a character piece on wraithbait
      and I am hoping for someone to take a peek at it.
      I'm using a crappy word processor, so the best I have is a spell
      checker, and no grammar. Unfortunately it has no "in-character"
      function as well. Or any other useful little tools that many an author
      would kill to have ^.^

      So, I am looking for someone to give it an overall check up, but also
      let me know what else you think. I'm not very confident in my
      characterisation.

      If you are interested, please give me a shout at: baconbits@...

      Thanks in advance ^.^