567Help with a few short stories (slash, McShep, adult)

  • kyn_moonlight
    Oct 21, 2007
      Hi,

      It's been a long time since I've posted any fic, but I'm finally
      trying to get back into writing with a few short stories. I have
      three at the 'as good as I can get them by myself' stage and I'd
      really like someone to look any of them over. If anyone is up for
      one, or all of them, or if you need more info, let me know (offline).
      I'm very flexible with the timing.

      I'm not so much looking for serious critique to develop literary
      style, since these are really just for fun, but do need to know if
      they're worth posting, and would like another set of eyes to look at
      characterization, dialog, spelling, etc. I have a few pieces on
      WraithBait (Kyn_Moonlight) if you want a look at what I've written in
      the past.

      The new stuff:
      Kiss - A 'Lifeline' episode tag - around 2,000 words, McKay/Sheppard.
      Not much sex, but probably NC17 for what little there is.

      Two-Player System - McKay/Sheppard pre-slash morphing into first time
      with a bit of McShep/Zelenka pre-slash. Around 4000 words. NC-17-ish
      mostly for a lot of dirty talk.

      Part of Each Other - Also McKay/Sheppard. about 1300 words This
      one's hard to categorize, but mostly it's an anti-ascension pre-
      Atlantis thing that's probably crackfic. Kinda romantic slashy gen.

      Help?

      ~Kyn_Moonlight
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic