448Re: Question about characters

  • jacks_chicita
    Jan 8, 2007
      Stackhouse is definitely alive. He wasn't killed by the dart.
      Novak works on the Daedalus so she's out and about most of the time.
      Dr. Bill Lee is stationed at the SGC. He repeatedly shows up on SG1.
      Dr. Biro, I'm not sure about. The last time I saw her was in Hot
      Zone.
      I'm fairly certain that Parrish and Simpson are still alive, but
      since they're in the soft sciences, they aren't mentioned as much.
      Miko who's surname I believe is Kusangi, I think is still around.
      Not sure.

      Hope this helps.

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "ionaonie" <Iona_Onie@...> wrote:

      > I was on IMDB (not the best source, I know), looking at all the
      > recurring characters and I was wondering if we knew what had
      happened
      > to them or if they just hadn't been mentioned recently.
      >
      > The ones I was wondering about are:-
      >
      > Dr Biro
      > Sgt Markham (now, I'm pretty sure he was killed by that lone dart,
      > but I'm not positive and don't have my DVDs to hand)
      > Dr Lindsay Novak
      > Dr Coleman
      > Cpt Dave Kleinman
      > Dr Bill Leee
      > Sgt Stackhouse
      >
      > And I think also
      >
      > Parrish
      > Simpson
      > Miko (what is her surname - I can never remember)
      >
      > The characters I'm most interested in are those who work with, or
      > for, McKay and any of the marines.
      >
      > Naturally I'm ignoring people like Radek and Lorne, because we do
      see
      > them all the time.
      >
      > And are there any other few time mentioned characters I haven't
      > mentioned (ones that are, you know, alive)?
      >
      > This does all have a purpose since it's all for a fic I'm writing
      > although I am genuinely curious as well.
      >
      > Thank you for you're time and help.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic