44Looking for a Beta

  • Fiona Turnbull
    Nov 12, 2005
      Hi all <waves>

      I'm looking for a beta reader, someone who can double
      check spelling and grammer mainly.

      If your available and/or interested please let me

      Don’t think of it as making an ass out of yourself,
      Think of it as… sacrificing yourself on the alter of dignity.

      Don't wake me up at 00: dark hundred. I get grumpy

      "Buffy," Dawn whimpered. "He's making funnies. Make him stop. It's creepy!" The Eighth Weasley by Fyrie

      Do you Yahoo!?
      The best of Hasselhoff on the web - Hoffice Attachments!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic