4Re: need beta

  • babsji5
    Oct 12, 2005
      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Cyndi B" <custardpringle@y...> wrote:

      > could you possibly give a little more detail about what you're writing?

      a better question might be what am i not working on? i have a
      andromeda/SG-1 crossover i really need to finish.9down the rabbit
      hole) a hallowen story in SGA 'verse (eleven a secret that will never
      be told) a couple of challenges and drabble for SGA. i don't do slash,
      and rarely smut, even though my mind does play in the gutter. mostly
      humorous stuff, but i have been trying angst. which i find kind of
      difficult. if you're interested, let me know.
      babs
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic