386Beta needed

  • angela paterson
    Nov 1, 2006
      Hi. I've just taken on an absolutely huge challenge, and signed up for the NaNoWriMo challenge. I've just started writing my first ever novel, which will be a SGA story. It's a team story, which will probably, eventually involve most of the characters in Atlantis. I've just got the first chapter done, and it comes in at 4083 words. I'm aiming for the 50,000 words by the end of the month, but hope to post the novel as I go along. So I'm looking for someone that can primarily check it over for any spelling mistakes, and punctuation. I'm not bad but im not perfect either.

      Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

      Angela (aka ShepsAngel