30Beta needed for Shep Dark!fic

  • dreema_babe2000
    Oct 25, 2005
      Ok so the fact that I keep getting 'A problem with your story' e-
      mails whenever I post a fic to Wraithbait made me think that I needed
      a Beta...I got one...apparently I need a new one lol

      This fic is Gen slightly Shep/Chaya rated R/NC17, Most of my other
      fic is Sheppard/McKay slash. I need a beta who can point out my
      spelling and grammar mistakes and wont get sick when they have to
      correct something for the 100th time. I also need someone who is
      going to point out plot holes and go 'you know...that ain't making
      sense!' or 'Dude...that bit sucks! FIX IT! ::slap::'

      so...some fic info...

      Rating- R or NC17
      Content Warning- Dark!Fic, Torture, A-Typical Shep, Character Death
      Paring-Sheppard/Chaya slightly
      Category- Dark, Violence
      Spoilers- Sanctuary, slight one for Conversion and a basis knowledge
      of Season 2.
      Summery- John is pissed at ChayaÂ…*really* pissed.

      Anyone wanna take their lives into their hands e-mail me at
      dreema_babe2000@...

      (you can see examples of my fic on the wraithbait archive under
      Shippygem, previously McSheppy if you wanna know what your getting
      youself into first!)

      waiting in anticipation!
      Gem
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic