259Beta needed

  • Angela Paterson
    May 3, 2006
      Hey, I am currently in the middle of writing my first piece of
      fiction, which is currently being posted on ff.net. I have posted the
      first chap on wraithbait, but then was abandoned by my beta.

      So I am looking for someone that could read over my story, primarily
      for punctuation,as this is my biggest weakness, but also someone that
      might be able to help me improve my writing.

      I am currently writing a gen piece, with Sheppard whumping, and lots
      of angst. I would love to find a beta who could help me with this fic,
      but who also might be willing to help me with future fics
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic