162Re: [wraithbeta] Looking for a beta

  • cassandra johns
    Feb 8, 2006

      I'd be happy to look at your story, if you are still in need of a beta.

      Cassandra (ga unicorn)

      victoriaely <victoriaely@...> wrote:
      I'm looking for a beta for a gen fic, Carson-centered. It's set in the
      second season, but apart from Ronon's presence, there shouldn't be any
      It's about the team going back to Hoff (the planet from "Poisoning the
      Well") to see what has happened since their last visit.

      I would appreciate a check on my grammar and punctuation.  Any
      constructive criticism would also be welcome.

      This will probably be a longer story, made up of several chapters.