Re: [wpgarage] Re: How to make WordPress Component?

  • Miriam Schwab
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2010
      BuddyPress is for creating your own social network. Are you sure that's what
      you meant?

      In any case, if you're going to start looking into BuddyPress, things have
      changed and are going to change even more. It's now possible to install BP
      on a regular WP install without the need of WPMU. Check out this post for
      more info:
      http://wordpress.org/development/2010/02/buddypress-for-one-and-all-3/

      Miriam

      -----------------------------
      Miriam Schwab, Friendly CEO
      illuminea marketing & media | www.illuminea.com <http://illuminea.com>
      T: +972.2.566.0297 | C: +972.54.571.0624
      Skype: illuminea
      mschwab@...
      [image: Linkedin] <http://il.linkedin.com/in/miriamschwab>[image:
      Facebook]<http://facebook.com/miriamschwab>[image: