ISO developer for assistance on 2 client wordpress sites

  • Sara Cormeny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      Hi, I am upgrading two wordpress sites that I created for a client two years ago, with some new features. I am ISO a developer with Wordpress 3.3.2 experience to create some functions and/or create or adapt some plugins, to add advanced functionality to the sites.

      I am estimating 10-25 hours of work (my apologies for the broad estimate of hours, but I hope that gives you some sense of the size of the job), which I'm hoping to get accomplished over the next week.

      The work deals with:

      -- taxonomies/categories for regular posts and custom post types;
      -- creating a theme-specific subsection template style with an easy-to-use administrative admin panel to adjust color and header graphic settings;
      -- create a youtube video category page layout to be incorporated into an existing theme, that can include youtube-generated thumbnails and/or a youtube-style layout (I can't seem to get existing free plugins to work in my current template, for some reason!).

      I will send further specifications and more details to appropriate candidates. Please be in touch via email to sara@... and let me know your rates and how to be in touch. Please also feel free to ask any questions if you need more information before deciding to take this on.

      I will be responding to emails mid-day US Eastern Daylight Time on Friday, July 6th.

      Many thanks!

      -Sara Cormeny, sara@...