Re: [wpgarage] search.php is not being found by wordpress?

  • Miriam Schwab
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
      Hi - I just saw this now, but the search seems to be working. Did you
      succeed in fixing it?

      Miriam
      --------------------------------------
      Miriam Schwab
      illuminea marketing & media | www.illuminea.com
      T: 972.2.566.0297 | C: 972.54.571.0624
      mschwab@...

      On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 4:46 PM, liverpoolrc <richard@...> wrote:

      > Hi, can any one help with this ..
      >
      > For some reason, i've changed something on my site and now when you enter
      > anything into my search box on my site, the homepage index.php just reloads
      > with nothing on it?
      >
      > I've read
      > http://lorelle.wordpress.com/2006/02/11/understanding-and-fixing-wordpress-search/which says that if wordpress can't find 'search.php' it will redirect to the
      > index.php page by default? - but my site has a search.php?
      >
      > Anyone? - site is at http://www.newirelandlimousines.com - try
      > http://www.newirelandlimousines.com/?s=tour and you'll see that the
      > index.php page just reloads?

    • Lucy Banta
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2009
        Yes! Just fixed it right now. Deactivated my plugins was the solution!

        Thanks!