Keep Posting

  • sable_bp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      It is now December 1, John is no better, as a matter of fact he was
      hospitalized today. He is in extremely bad condition. They are
      running further tests and we should know more in a few days.

      All four of us have been out of operation on anything concerning
      mushrooms because of the situation. Hopefully he will get well soon.

      In the meantime we sincerly hope all of you continue to post. It
      always makes our faces smile as we read a new entry on groups.

      Thank you for your thoughts and concerns.

      Big John & Becky