new member

  • dan dorĂ©
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
      hi , i just joined because the other club i belonged to is closing
      down. i am in the woods alot but have'nt had enough experience with
      wild mushrooms to eat any that i see. i live in the allegheny
      national forest and if any of you seasoned hunters want to visit the
      area i could show you around and you could teach me something. or if
      you live near here give me a jingle and show me whats safe.
      dan
    • sable_bp
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
        Dan,

        We were just in the Allegheny National Forest about 2 weeks ago.
        Among others we hunted Heart's Content. We are the Western PA
        Mushroom Club, one of the largest mushroom clubs in the US. We hold
        9 meetings a year, have 5 newsletters and have between 30-35 walks a
        year.

        If you would send your name, address and phone number to
        morelbp@... we would be glad to send you a complimentary
        newsletter.

        John & Becky

        --- In wpamushroomclub@yahoogroups.com, dan doré <bricky45@y...>
        wrote:
        > hi , i just joined because the other club i belonged to is
        closing
        > down. i am in the woods alot but have'nt had enough experience
        with
        > wild mushrooms to eat any that i see. i live in the allegheny
        > national forest and if any of you seasoned hunters want to visit
        the
        > area i could show you around and you could teach me something. or
        if
        > you live near here give me a jingle and show me whats safe.
        > dan
      • justSUZY65
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 2:36 PM
          waiting for morels