More Details for Raccoon Creek Walk on Oct. 6th

  • mush2prof@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      We will meet at 10AM at the Park Office which is on Route 18.

      If you want to use MapQuest or a GPS, the address of the Park Office is:

      3000 State Route 18
      Hookstown, PA 15050-1605
    • Javed Alam
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
        Hi

        Thanks for the exact address. I did a Google search on the address and found two parking lots as shown here

        http://goo.gl/maps/lJ4Xz

        are we meeting at the parking lot at the top of the map or at the parking lot that is at the bottom of the map?

        Thanks

        Javed Alam

      • Dick Dougall
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
          Javed:

          It is the one at the bottom of the map.  The building by this lot is the park office.

          See you on Saturday.

          Dick