North Park mushroom finds - id wanted.

  • starkjandj
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2012
      Found these two in North Park today. Is one a Two-colored Bolete, the other a type of puff ball? Thanks, Judy
    • starkj2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2012
        PS The photos are in Yahoo Photos

      • ICCWPMC
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2012
          Could be a Bicolor, but I don't think so. The other looks like an Amanita sp.  rubiscens most likely. Don't recommend eating either one.

          Bob