help with mushroom id please

  • thedeerslammer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2012
      I have many of these mushrooms growing in my strawberry patch and wood chips/mulched flowers. i put pictures in an album labeled mushroom id 2012. the spores are brown. thanks for the help
      dave in s.e. pennsylvania
    • thedeerslammer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2012
        Anyone have an idea on these mushrooms?

        --- In wpamushroomclub@yahoogroups.com, "thedeerslammer" <deerslammer@...> wrote:

        > I have many of these mushrooms growing in my strawberry patch and wood chips/mulched flowers. i put pictures in an album labeled mushroom id 2012. the spores are brown. thanks for the help
        > dave in s.e. pennsylvania

      • james
        Message 3 of 3 , May 19, 2012
          It's an agrocybe, not sure which one.