medicinal mushrooms

  • Mary Jo Smiley CMTPT
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/why-is-my-life-not-changing/id320679709?i=90351889   #11 call (you can play it right there, no need to download it)

      I was listening to some calls for the company I sell products for and there is one call of interest to you all I think. You can disregard the sales pitch and just listen to him telling about the mushroom products. 12 different mushrooms and MOST of them you will know. This guy is pretty well informed about the wonderful benefits of our fungusy little friends!

      Mary Jo Smiley CMTPT, LMT, CMMT

      Massage therapy, the  "side effects" are reduced stress, healing, lower blood pressure, and reduced pain and many other positive side effects!  Can you even pronounce the side effects of the medicines you or someone you care about might be using?

      I have the best kept secret for bone health! You don't have to take those nasty bone meds that don't wok and can really hurt you!

      Replenish your bone bank, don't take away the debit card!