here is the odd spec that I brought to the Sept meeting

  • Mary Jo Smiley CMTPT
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      http://mushroomobserver.org/81207?q=8guG

      Mary Jo

      For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much--the wheel, New York, wars and so on--while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good ...time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man--for precisely the same reasons. -Douglas Adams

    • Valerie Baker
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
        Mary Jo, I was surprised to learn that you attended N. Allegheny (so did our kids).  What year did you graduate?

        Are you having any luck finding Blewits?  We have gone to all our old faithful Blewit places and no luck.  Did find a bunch of Shaggy Manes, Hedgehogs, Hariciums, Brick tops, and Shaggy Parasols at Cook Forest St. Park and N. Park.  And I have cooked 1 thousand lbs. (exaggeration) of Sheepshead mushrooms every way imaginable!!!  Going camping this weekend at Ohiopyle and will look around there for whatever is growing.

        Valerie Baker

        To: wpamushroomclub@yahoogroups.com