July foray donations and volunteers

  • Indiana County Chapter WPMC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Hopefully by now everyone is aware of the all day foray the chapter will be holding on July 23rd at Blue Spruce Park. With the scope of this undertaking Ginny and I will need help keeping things running smoothly and efficiently. We are requesting that anyone that would be willing to help please contact us. Mostly we could use help with setup and teardown; registration and greeting; raffle, table and 50/50 ticket sales; kitchen and buffet line. If you are interested in any of these, or multiples, please let us know ASAP.

      Also if anyone has anything to donate to the raffle, please send us a short note detailing what it is and if we need to pick it up somewhere. Items do not have to be mushroom or outdoor oriented, but obviously it is what we are shooting for.

      There has been a good response to the foray and we hope to see many of you there. With the diverse habitat of Indiana County, the expertise of Bill Russell, an entertainingly original presentation by chapter president Bob Sleigh, some outstanding wild mushroom dishes and the chance to win some nice prizes this will be a great day of Fungi, Friends and Fun.

      Bob & Ginny Sleigh
      Indiana County Chapter
      Western Pennsylvania Mushroom Club

      Mushroom Hunters Have More Fungi Because They are Always Pickin' and a Grinnin'