2011 NAMA Foray

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
      Two more WPMC members have signed up for the foray. What is all the excitement about? Why are so many of our members signing up for the North American Mycological Association's Foray in Clarion, PA.

      The reason is simple, there will be more mycologists and presenters at this foray than there has been for years and years at any foray in the US. Think about it, 25 of the top mycologists in the country giving programs and identifying mushrooms at the foray. Another reason is that it is just 2 hours away from downtown Pittsburgh in the beautiful Black Forest of PA which is noted to be loaded with mushrooms.

      Another reason is that if you are a WPMC member you are eligible to attend the foray. Two other reasons are that you don't have to rent a car or pay for a plane trip or both to go to this foray.

      To check the foray out go to http://namyco.org/events/index2011-0.html

      or http://wpamushroomclub.org/

      Hope to see you there!

      Big John
    • Becky
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2011
        We have received 4 more registrations today by WPMC members for the 2011 NAMA Foray in Clarion, PA, on August 4-7. We are very glad that so many club members are taking advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity.

        There is still time to register for the foray, but it looks like it is destined to sell out and probably sell out early.

        Don't miss out on this opportunity, register for the foray today!

        Big John