WV Mushroom Club Foray on Sept 12

  • sable_bp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      We received a message from Shelley from the West Virginia Mushroom Club. They are hosting one more foray this year.

      Summer is coming to an end and we all want one more chance to forage for mushrooms before the leaves and snow begin to fall.

      Meet us at the swimming pool in Kanawha State Forest in Charleston at 9:00 on Saturday September 12th, where we will join in a nature walk. Just bring your basket and $5.00 per person.