just back from ont!

  • Geo. Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hey all just got back into the states on Thur. Picked 65 pounds of lobster mushrooms and 8 pounds of button chanties. Leaving again monday for the bush. At that time the group of us should be picking around 250+ pounds of fresh lobsters and hundreds of pounds of chanties. Now there is 5 of us picking so it will be fast and sweet on the true first flush. I will add pic's when I get a chance.

      I hope all of you get this post/e-mail. best of luck all!

      -- In wpamushroomclub@yahoogroups.com, "Donna" <woodsnwater@...> wrote:

      > i went to the woods thurs. and found 6 nice cauliflower... thats the most
      > i,ve ever found at one
      > time...the chanterells were just starting to poke thru so i didn,t gather
      > any ....didn,t see anything
      > else ..since all the rain it should be really good over the weekend..
      >
      > donna

    • sable_bp
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
        George,

        We are jealous, but we are glad for your success.

        Big John