Re: Walk in the woods today

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hello Everyone,
      Went fo a walk behind my house on this cool and crisp sunday
      morning. I found a few Amanita's and a bunch of Xeromphalina's.
      Coming out of the woods,my wife yelled to let the chickens out. I
      opened the door and opening the door,I looked in and what I thought
      was the aftermath of scratch feed deposited in a big pile was a
      Lepiota rachodes. Can't never tell where you might find a mushroom.
      LOL,
      Dave

      --- In wpamushroomclub@yahoogroups.com, "sable_bp" <sable_bp@y...>
      wrote:

      > I went for a walk in the woods today along the Cambria -
      Westmoreland