  • Donna
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      just wanted to know when the memberships are due for 09.
      found some old winter oysters sat, they didn,t look too good but was sure
      nice to see.
      donna
    • bopjml
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
        Dues Are Due

        You can join the club at any of our monthly meetings.

        or

        You can print out an application and mail it to treasurer with your check.

        or

        You can Fill out an application on line and pay using Pay Pal.
        Join The Club