Re: [wpamushroomclub] WPMC newsletter

  • peterbetsy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
      Ours arrived today---zip code 15216.

    • dpe435@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
        I got my Newsletter yesterday

        Don

      • sable_bp
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2009
          We just got our newsletter yesterday and we live just 7 blocks from the post office that we mailed them at. We know they were mailed. We need to find out if people in Pittsburgh, Ohio, West Virginia and other areas have received theirs yet.

          Please let us know if you have gotten yours. We wouldn't want you to miss out on the first meeting of the year.

          Thanks,
          Big John
        • michael
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 12, 2009
            Ok,

            I live in export and received mine on Wednesday.

            Michael