Bolete Bill in Pittsburgh?

  • sable_bp
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      Becky and I were reading today's edition of the Tribune Review and lo
      and behold there was a picture of a guy we met and talked to many times
      at the North East Mycological Foray. You may know him here on Groups
      as Bolete Bill.

      What was he doing in the Tribune Review? Was he a wanted fugitive?
      The article on page H-5 which featured Bill's picture was almost a half
      page in length.

      Whew! He wasn't a fugitive. He was featured as a naturalist guide
      pointing tree swallows out to a woman from England. The article goes
      on to say that as many as 300,000 tree swallows fly to the island
      nightly. No wonder Bill has his hat on!

      Nice seeing you in Pittsburgh, Bill. Come back again soon. Next time
      make it in person instead of the paper.

      Big John
    • Susan Baker