Re: Privilege of hunting for mushrooms in PA

  • John <Fungi01@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
      When was at the NAMA foray in Oregon this year we also needed a
      permit to hunt mushrooms there. The permit was free for non
      comercial harvesting and they also provided a map for free that lists
      all the locations where the Matsutake mushrooms grow. If anyone
      would be kind enough to provide me a map of where all their favorite
      Pennsylvania edible mushrooms grow I would be extreamly thankful.

      John III

      --- In wpamushroomclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Strutz <strutzj@y...>"