Executive Board Meeting

  • sable_bp
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2002
      We remind all Executive Board Members that this Sunday, Dec. 8, there
      will be an executive board meeting at 1:30 at Beechwood Farms Nature
      Reserve.

      All club members are invited to attend an executive board meeting.
      It is closed to non-members.

      WPMC
    • sable_bp <sable_bp@yahoo.com>

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 18, 2003
          There has been a change in the Executive Board Meeting due to weather
          conditions. The meeting will be held on Saturday, Februaty 23 at
          10:30 am. at Beechwood Farms Nature Reserve.

          All members are also welcome to attend
        • sable_bp
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 27 6:01 PM
            Our president has scheduled an Executive board meeting of the WPMC
            on Sunday July 30th at 1:00pm at Beechwood Farms Nature Reserve, where
            we have our monthly meetings. Executive Board Meetings are open to all
            members of the WPMC. If my memory serves me, members can bring up
            topics, give input, but only board members can vote.

            Joe has said there should be time for mushrooming after the meeting.

            Big John
          • sable_bp
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 27, 2006
              Club President, Joe Luzanski, has called an executive board meeting for
              Sunday, December 3, at 1:00. It will be at Beechwood Farms Nature
              Center. All WPMC members are welcome to attend.
            • sable_bp
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 26, 2007
                There will be an Executive Board Meeting on Saturday, Jan. 27th, at
                1:30 at Beechwood.

                All members are welcome to attend.
              • sable_bp
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 30, 2007
                  There will be an Executive Board Meeting Sunday, July 1, 2007 at
                  2:00 at Beechwood.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 1, 2007
                    The WPMC Executive Board Meeting will be tomorrow,
                    Sunday, December 2 at 1:30 at Beechwood Farms Nature Reserve.

                    Any WPMC member is invited to sit in on the meeting.