Mushrooms Everywhere

  • sable_bp
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      In the last few weeks mushrooms have been up everywhere. Oysters,
      finally sheephead, horse mushrooms, field mushrooms, sulfur shelf,
      puffballs and many others. Mushrooms are in almost every other yard.
      Sorry we haven't posted. We were at the NEMF Foray in New York for 4
      days last week and we were at our cabin this weekend.

      Happy hunting!

      Let us know what you are finding.