Mid-Atlantic Mushroom Foray - SPECIAL OFFER

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      We are extending to current Western Pennsylvania Mushroom Club members
      a discounted fee of only $30 if registration form is received by Sept.
      9th. We currently have over 100 people registered. With all the rain
      we are having we will be finding plenty of mushrooms. Don't miss out
      on this one day event! It's a fun filled day of Fungi & Friends. Hope
      to see you there! George Yakulis - Treasurer/walk leader