"After hours" find!

  • fungi_forager
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Since I was unable to attend Morel Madness on Saturday, and found but
      one half-moldy morel on Sunday (dear Harriet felt so sorry for me she
      generously gave me one of hers!), I decided to strike out on my own
      after lunch after everyone else went home. I felt I HAD to have more
      to show for my 3-hour round trip drive.
      I went up the hill above the Henry Bridge where I had had a little
      luck last year and did pretty well: ended up with about 25-30 morels
      (one half-free)! None as big as Shirley's, though; most in the 2.5"-4"
      range. Still...a morel is a morel!!
      Harriet--I owe you one!
      Great weekend!
      Carol