joining the club

  • bluebellshannon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      I met some of your members at your gathering in the spring last year at
      Mingo Creek.
      Is anything being planned earlier than March?
      If not, please confirm that the first meeting is March 21, 2006.
      Also, are all outings listed on your website. It looks like everything
      is from last year.
      I appreciate any information.
    • Jim Strutz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        --- In wpamushroomclub@yahoogroups.com, "bluebellshannon"
        <bluebellshannon@...> wrote:

        > I met some of your members at your gathering in the
        > spring last year at Mingo Creek. Is anything being
        > planned earlier than March?

        Yes, there is a walk on April 22 at Knob Hill Park in Cranberry from
        10:00~12:00, and our Morel Madness will be on April 29 & 30 at Mingo
        Park in Washington County.

        > If not, please confirm that the first meeting is
        > March 21, 2006.

        Yes, our monthly meetings are on the third Tuesday of every month
        from March through November.

        > Also, are all outings listed on your website. It
        > looks like everything is from last year.

        We're still finalizing some of the early walks and events for 2006.
        The website will be updated accordingly.

        Hope it helps...