Reminder Monthly Meeting March 15th at Beechwood Farms

  • bopjml
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      An early reminder that our first monthly meeting is Tuesday March
      15th at Beechwood Farms. Hopefully by then the snow won't be more
      than waist deep and we'll have a good turnout.

      The program is about gps and compass orienting, topics that a lot of
      us know little about. A little knowledge in these areas could save
      some embarassment or a life.

      Joe
    • randy danielson