The World Trade Center pages

  • Jack Smit
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi folks

      Please feel free to forward this message to your friends:

      It took a while, but my pages dedicated to the events in Washington and New
      York are now ready enough to be shown. The dozen or so pages are linked
      with "Next" and "Previous" buttons, and they take you past some of the many
      email messages I received following the 11th of September. Amongst the
      messages is the letter from the Dalai Lama to the USA President;
      contributions from Neale Donald Walsch, the author of "Conversations with
      God"; a message from Marianne Williamson, the author of "A Course in
      Miracles", a contribution from Alex Levine from the Canadian 'End the Arms
      Race' Network, and messages from both Deepak Chopra AND his Son Gotham, who
      both travelled by air, departing New York during the early morning of
      September 9.

      Please explore!

      The start page:

      http://www.healingspaces.f2s.com/firefighters.htm

      Regards and kindness

      Jack H. Smit
      The Healing SpacesĀ® Home Page
      http://www.healingspaces.f2s.com/
      Visit The Forum to find a new Community:
      http://www.communitywork.f2s.com/forum/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi
      The Handy Community Work Web:
      http://www.communitywork.f2s.com/