Fw: Deadly writing Deadly words

  • kerry reed-gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hey all you Mob, 'us Mob', me, and some real deadly Koori writers are
      performing next weekend as well as a lot of deadly non-Aboriginal writers
      from different backgrounds so if you are in Sydney and want to hear some
      Deadly words and believe me this is this place to be nearly as good as 'em
      Olympics And Us Koori Mob would like to see you there