http://www.rhinosblog.info

  • Gary Rhine
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2004
      http://www.rhinosblog.info
      Rhino's Blog lives at: http://www.rhinosblog.info

      RHINO'S WEEKEND BLOG,  October 30 & 31, 2004

      THE QUOTE:
      "How many Bush Administration officials does it take to change a light bulb?
      None. There's nothing wrong with that light bulb. There is no need to change anything. We made the right
      decision and nothing has happened to change our minds. People who criticize this light bulb now, just because it doesn't work anymore, supported us when we first screwed it in, and when these flip-floppers insist on saying that it is burned out, they are merely giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness."
      - - John Cleese

      THE MUSIC VIDEO:  Eminem's "MOSH"
      http://www.gnn.tv/content/viewer.html

      THE WEBSITE:  "Yes, Bush Can" now says "no, Bush can't!"
      Yes, Bush Can, an independent group dedicated to communicating Bush policies directly to the public, has abandoned its campaign and is officially endorsing John Kerry for President.
      SEE THE NON-FAKE DOCUMENTS AT:  http://www.yesbushcan.com

      THE COSTUME TIP:  2004's Scariest Halloween Costumes
      A Do-It-Yourself Guide to The Quickest, Least Expensive, & Spooky Halloween Costumes like...
      "Florida's Electronic Touch-Screen Voting Machines"
      Give Democrats in your neighborhood the chills with this adorable re-creation of a computerized, touch-screen voting machine! Just like the real ones, our voting machine costume leaves no paper trail and comes with easily hackable-but totally adorable-software!
      ...and more costumes like the Arrested Protester, Western Hostage in Iraq, The Littlest Prisoner at Abu Ghraib,  Lyndie England, "Shoe Bomber" Richard Reid  & Jenna Bush's Liver.
      COSTUMES WITH PHOTOS AT:  http://www.thestranger.com/2004-10-28/special.html

      THE HISTORY:
      October 30th 1990 -- Engineers digging a rail tunnel under the English Channel link up between England & France at a point forty meters beneath the seabed, & the island of Britain is connected with the European mainland for the first time since the Ice Age.
      October 31st - All Hallows' Eve  / Halloween  -- Pagan festival of fall during which the dead can be communicated with & set to rest. Appropriated, but not totally demolished, by the churches. Also referred to as Mischief Night ,the original reason for disguise was to prevent lonely spirits recognizing you & snatching you away to their between-the-worlds lair. In the 10th century, Druids held human sacrifices & prayers. Much later, human sacrifice became cakes left out for the dead, thrown into the fire in the morning. In Brittany all wore black, etc
      October 31st,1938   -- On Halloween night Orson Welles & the Mercury Theater provoked a national panic with their dramatization of the H.G. Wells novel, "War of the Worlds." Widespread fears that Martian soldiers are landing in New Jersey ensues. Drivers trying to escape the commie invaders clog highways, & one Pittsburgh woman, shrieking "I'd rather die this way," was saved only at the last moment from poisoning herself. Orson Welles' radio broadcast demonstrates the suggestive power of mass communications.
      October 31st, 1987  -- Joseph Campbell, 83, passes to the spirit world, mythologically speaking.

      THE BOSSEST CAMPAIGN EVENT:
      80,000 flock to see Kerry in  Madison, Wisconsin
      The University of Wisconsin Daily Cardinal, 10/29/04
      When Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry relocated a planned rally at the state Capitol this past September, he vowed to return to downtown Madison. He kept his promise Thursday, appearing with Bruce Springsteen and Dave Grohl in front of more than 80,000 attendants who flooded the blocks at West Washington Avenue and spilled out past the Capitol steps..
      AT:  http://www.dailycardinal.com/main.cfm.

      Springsteen's Introduction of John Kerry
      "Thank you!  Thank you. As a songwriter, I've written about America for thirty years.  Tryin' to write about who we are, what we stand for, what we fight for.  And I believe that these essential ideas of American identity are what's at stake on November 2nd. I think the human principles of economic justice -- just healing the sick, health care, feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, a living wage so folks don't have to break their backs and still not make ends meet, the protection of our environment, a sane and responsible foreign policy, civil rights and the protection and safeguarding of our precious democracy here at home -- I believe that Senator Kerry honors these ideals.  He has lived our history over the past fifty years.  He has an informed and adult view of America and its people.  He's had the life experience, and I think he understands that we as humans are not infallible.  And as Senator Edwards said during the Democratic convention, that struggle and heartbreak will always be with us.  And that's why we need each other.  That's why "united we stand" -- that's why "one nation indivisible" -- aren't just slogans, but they need to remain guiding principles of our public policy... "
      SEE & HEAR THE BOSS's INTRO OF JOHN KERRY AT:
      >http://www.johnkerry.com/video/console.php?video=102804_madison#102804_madison
      >-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

      RHINO'S BOTTOM LINE
      Write More About Skull & Bones
      Secret societies? UFOs? The truth about what *really* happened on 9/11? The media cowers
      By Mark Morford, SF Gate, October 27, 2004
      I get this a lot:   Hey Mark, you're a rather weird, unconventional columnist, why don't you quit toeing the typical blasé journalism line and renounce the corporate-controlled news feeds and standard pop-culture drivel and instead write about the real truths, the real and sinister power structures at work in America and the world?
      Like for example how both Kerry and Bush are members of mega-yuppie Yale secret society/boys' club Skull & Bones, and therefore suckle at the same tit of nefarious primeval Illuminati power and draw their ideas from same trough of covert Draconian ideology, the one that is right now running the world via an insanely intricate network of corporate fronts and Swiss bank accounts and invisible spaceships and ancient cabals featuring really elaborate handshakes that would make "The Da Vinci Code" seem like a day at the sandbox? Hmm?
      And why, furthermore, don't you talk about the real truths of 9/11? Like how BushCo not only allowed the tragedy to occur to further his administration's snarling agenda but also how he actually made it happen, signed the order himself, with the full and complicity cooperation of the FBI and the CIA and the Saudis and maybe even Enron and the Wal-Mart heirs and probably the Olsen twins.  And by the way did you know the planes that crashed into the WTC were fully radio controlled? And Dick Cheney was commanding the entire thing from the ground and they had been rehearsing the attack for months and it was all part of a master plan decades in the making and by the way what about the Pentagon?

      DARE TO READ IT ALL, AT:
      >http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2004/10/27/notes102704.DTL&nl=fix

      >-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-
      Rhino's Blog is the responsibility of Gary Rhine.
      Feedback & requests to be added or deleted from the list are encouraged. (rhino@...)
      See The Latest Greatest Political Cartoons
           While You Read Rhino's Blog AT : http://www.rhinosblog.info

      Rhino's Other Web Sites:
      http://www.dreamcatchers.org  (Indigenous Assistance & Intercultural Dialog)
      http://www.kifaru.com  (Native American Relations Video Documentaries)

      Articles  are reprinted under Fair Use Doctrine of international copyright law.
      http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html  All copyrights belong to original publisher.