Rojoleo2 Film group

  • rojoleo3
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 1:08 PM
      Greetings and Salutations to ya'll,

      I would like to invite you to my little group:
      My name is Leo and I am a firm believer in a positive image for all
      Native Americans and Native American culture. Please respect this
      and I'm sure everyone will have fun while using this group. I
      organized this to be:
      A) An information tool for film, Televison and Visual arts
      B) A way to see how Native Americans impact the Entertainment
      field.
      C) A way for people in the entertainment field to productively
      communicate in an open and honest form.
      The few things I will not tolerate is rudniess, spamming, and
      offensive behovior. This site WILL NOT be used as a forum for
      promoting hatered in any form against any belief or culture. I am
      using this site to aid not hurt. If you are unsure as to what might
      be offensive please contact me at this email address
      Rojoleo3@....