URGENT MESSAGE re: call for expressions of interest, medal prese ntations

  • Cook, Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Folks, this was forwarded to me regarding the call for expressions of
      interest for the Medal Ceremony presentations. Please read it carefully if
      it applies to you.

      Peace
      SAM Cook

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Can you please forward this email on your network. I am getting emails from
      all over Australia from young indigenous people who are unfortunely think
      that I have something to do with the Medal Ceremonies Presentation
      Positions.
      The persons they should be contacting are mindy@...
      <mailto:mindy@...> or
      chowes@... <mailto:chowes@...>
      This is really unfortunate since a lot of the young people are sending their
      well earned resumes and expressions of interest to the wrong person...
      Please forward this message promptly, particularly since some may miss out
      on the opportunity by sending their applications to me.
      Frances.